Sunday, October 11, 2009

I owe you

Yupps, I guess I owe you (who's reading my blog now) a proper update on my life and myself =D


We had a BBQ party at Amirul's place the other day. It was awesome. I had my first photography class, thanks to my sifu, Kit. =)
Managed to catch up with my ex-college mates and it was beyond fun. 


Sometimes you don't have to do extraordinary things to hype up the situation.


You just need the right group of people, agree? :)


So, yeah I'm still working. 
6 days a week. Sometimes I really have no energy to go to work. Driving all alone to Damansara and come back everyday is so sickening. I hate traffic jam. I really do.  =S
I guess I'm right, I'm not an office person, AT ALL.
Doing the same thing everyday can kill me. Literally. 


Christine and Kit has been such sweethearts to visit me during work. Although its a short 10-15mins visit, it means so much. After facing the comp for AT LEAST 6 hours a day, you need some sort of interaction :)


Nothing beats catching up with your old buddies.
So what if you haven't chat with your friends for ages (when I say ages, I mean many weeks/months)


Ling and I used to talk to each other almost everyday when she was back in Klang. 
Either through phone calls/sms/msn/mamak sessions.


Now that she's in Singapore and I'm in Klang, we communicate mostly via MSN.
Even though we hardly chat much nowadays, I'm not worried at all, because I know our friendship won't fade just because we don't talk as much, because when we do start, we can hardly stop :)
Miss you babe. Can't wait to see you in Dec, and our lil holiday getaway!






I need a life. Seriously. I feel like there's so much more that I can do, as compared to what I'm up to all these while. 
I don't want to go a shopping mall every weekend and spend all my time there spending my hard earned cash on my wants.
I don't want to go to fancy restaurants all the time and eat expensive, overrated food. 
I don't want to put on make up every where I go and worry about how people think of me.


I want to live a life and have no regrets when I leave this world.
I want to go trekking. I want to sky dive at different places. I want to have my own company. I want to go travel and see the world. I want to go backpacking with my best friend. I want to bring my parents to places they want to visit.


There's so much to do, so little time, and often nobody have the same thoughts as me.

Sometimes I wonder, what does life has to offer me? Or rather, what else is there to offer to myself?

0 comments: