Saturday, March 20, 2010

Powerpuff girls

Nope, the title has nothing to do with this blog post at all. 


So...What have I been doing lately? 
Assignments + Readings + House hunting + Eating Malaysian food


I haven't been blogging much because I've got nothing much to blog about, and I've got no photos to show you as well.


I had one week of holiday last week and all I did was stay in my room and do nothing. Just rot.
Yeah I know I'm lifeless. But hey, its Perth! I'll be going to the beach some time soon I hopeee, before it gets too cold



I bought loadsssss of food today I think they're enough to last me for a century     =S




Okay this post is full of random crap. For those of you who read this, I'm sorry for wasting 2 minutes of your life.  xD






ps: I couldn't care less.

0 comments: