Sunday, March 28, 2010

Recent Updates

Hellowwww!!  :)

I'm officially working in Aussie! 
(Yes I know I've only been here for two months, but why not if I can earn extra $$ during the weekends? Not like I have things to do anyway. I just rot during weekends xD )
Where am I working at? I'm working at Dome!  :D

I get to smell superbly nice coffee everyday!
And I've gotta admit, after only 2 days of working, I'm more daring to speak more now! (I'm so glad!)
Coz before this I was abit shy of speaking coz people here and their accent  =S

Other than that, I went to a Flea Market this morning with Yi Ling and Chee Yin and bought 3 knitted jumpers/tops
(Daddy, please don't have a heart attack just yet. Read on)   :D

1st piece: A superbly good quality knitted cardigan like jumper from Rivers!
Guess how much I paid!? 
GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!



Close up shot of the cardigan :)






2nd piece: Also a knitted top! I love it alot coz the lower part of the top is super stretchable! :D
GUESS HOW MUCH I PAID!



Close up  :)



3rd piece: Another knitted top :)
I can mix and match with this top~ Yay-ness!
GUESS HOW MUCH I PAID!!


Close up!  :D




Answers:
1st piece : 1 dollar
2nd piece : 2 dollars
3rd piece : 1 dollar
Total : 4 dollars

After conversion : RM12!! 

Am I awesome or what?!?

I loveeeeee the flea markets here! Its so super cheap!! :D

(The reason why they are all knitted tops is because the weather is turning cold now)



Oh before I sign off, I cooked these for dinner :)

Dish 1 : Teriyaki Lemon Fish Fillet with Chopped Garlic  

(its not oil, its butter) so it smells nicer! :D


Dish 2: Curry Chicken with Potato Boiled till Super Soft  :D


Thats all for now!

Cheers


Michelle

0 comments: