Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello, Blog

This is already my 3rd week back in Klang.


Still the same ol' klang, but so many people have changed. Some for the better, some otherwise.


I didn't believe my friends when they said XX has changed, or even YY has changed.
But now that I'm back. They really did change.


It disgust me to see their stuck up attitude, and some, have different faces when they meet different people.




Anyhow, I shall let go of the bad and focus on the good parts   :)


Had so much of food I think I gained some weight too! (Which is good in a way)


Been hanging out with Evie and Rach a lot, especially last week. Got to see them almost everyday!
Manicure, pasar malam, shopping, BBQ...  :D 
Total bliss!




Amirul and Aaron came all the way to Klang to see me!  So sweet of them! We went to Aeon, had McD ice cream and fries, then went for Karaoke!! It was so fun but sadly I had to leave early. Nevermind, there shall be one more time!  ;)


Met Pui Yee tooooo~~~ So glad to have her all to ourselves! 


Okay, some pictures to entertain this almost-dead blog!

Shopping day out with the cousins!  
Evie tried on this pair of funky pants at Topshop
HAHAHA
Crazy girl





BBQ!  (This pic was taken when we were still, sane)


Well maybe not  :P


Rach and myself


WHEEEHOOOOO!! Marshmellows in the world UNITE!


Then....Rachel decided to have a marshmellow war and start slapping marshmellow at me and Pui Yee. 
(This happened when Evie was IN the house watching the boring World Cup)


Trying to take out the marshmellow from my skin URGH   xD


Then we were like "How can Evie escape from all this?!"
So we BBQ-ed more marshmellows to do the same to Evie!!


End result!

HoHoHo

We're happy people!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yup kinda felt the same like you on that ppl changing part....
BTW : picture no.7 is not a very good sight on rachel, she might kill you for posting it. lolz... tc.

Michelle . WeyChin said...

Miss V : Hahaha.. She hardly reads my blog so its okay :P