Friday, June 4, 2010

Shop With No Guilt!

Well you know, girls and shopping, it will never ever end.  xD

I've been shopping like mad! 

Well, screen-shopping that is. Just browse through the items, look at them, think about how good it is blah blah blah, then when you're tempted to buy, just find flaws in it. Then you won't buy already :D

Smart horh? I know. Thanks


Some of the items that I've been staring at: 

This dress :)

Why I didn't buy? 
No. 1: My backside doesn't print money
No. 2: Can't think of any occasion to wear it to
No. 3: Don't have such a body to pull it off 
No. 4: Not tall enough 


And this type of baby doll dress :)

Why I didn't buy?
No. 1: Same as the 1st reason mentioned above
No. 2: Trying to save money


This dress too! :)


Why I didn't buy?
No. 1: My backside doesn't print money
No. 2: Can't think of any occasion to wear it to
No. 3: Don't have such a body to pull it off 



There's like loads of them lah, but can't possibly remember where I saw them and it would take me ages to list them all down :)


On a super happy note, I'll be sitting for my last and final paper next Friday, then I'll be home on Sunday!

I know I've said this gazillion times, but HOME SWEET HOME HERE I COME!

0 comments: