Friday, September 11, 2009

Expectations

I admit, I expect a lot from myself, as well as people around me, especially those whom I know they CAN do the task given to them.


If I was assigned a task, and the deadline is 2 weeks from now, I'd make sure I complete the task a few days before the deadline. (this of course excludes assignments)


What I mean by "task" here is simply Event Planning/ something that I'm passionate about.
I am super addicted to organizing event, with the right group of people of course.


That's why I really love organizing events with my Exco. Everyone is so efficient, everyone do their part, and in the end, the event always turn out to be more successful than we thought it would be.


I think some of my previous classmates might realize that I tend to get really frustrated and moody when things doesn't go the way it should be. Well I know that its a bad habit, I guess thats what I need to work on -- Not to be moody when things doesn't happen as expected


Whenever I complete something, just for the sake of completing it, I tend to feel lousy. I tend to feel really useless. And oh boy, that feeling sucks.
Big time


For as much as I can, I'd try to do the best whenever I do anything. Call me a perfectionist, whatever. To me, making the best out of what I have is compulsory. What's the point when you have all the resources, but you don't utilize it 100%?


And I hate to wait for people who're late. Late for 5-10mins? Still acceptable. 30mins? You think for yourself, and try putting yourself in the position of the person who's waiting for you. If it only happens once in a while, its fine, but not every time your alarm clock fail/your dog died/you had stomachache/an important call came in/your car broke down RIGHT? 
You tell me to be there at 11, I'll be there 15-20 mins before that. Not because I need to, but because I want to.
I'd rather leave my house early and sacrifice time for my beauty sleep, rather than being late.
To me, being late is just something that I can't tolerate (especially after being trained for being early when I was in High School)


Unless I'm in a good mood, or else, seriously, don't test my patience. Especially when I'm all alone. I get really bored and I feel like I'm wasting TIME.


AND PLEASE! Don't ask stupid questions. Don't. Don't. Don't. When you ask stupid questions, it reflects something and thats it -- You are not concerned. You are not paying attention. 
What I mean by stupid questions?  Figure it out. 


Man, I sound like a total bitch.
But, I don't care.


Its just my perspective and my way of viewing things. Don't like it? There, there's a X button on the top right corner. Click it.  


Cheers! :)

0 comments: