Saturday, September 26, 2009

When Boredom Strikes

...All you can possibly do is camwhore with your super cacat-ed webcam.


Working on Saturday is so not fun  =(


Presenting Christine the Turtle and Michelle the Penguin   <3



ALERT: FAT FAT CHUBBY CHEEKS   =(






Got my huge ass star shaped ring from Baci  :)









Like this shot  



Haha like taking student ID pic




BBQ Party Plan is disturbed, thanks to the kepoh families who wanna have open house as well.


I need root beer.


And probably more love. Which I know is absolutely totally definitely impossible. For today at least. 


What can I do? Answer? --> Nothing!


CLAP CLAP (Quote Andrea)


Should I dye my hair? Or just highlight it? Or just leave it the way it is now? (Disastrous) 


I'm running out of inspiration and materials to blog  =(


Screw it!

0 comments: