Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh, I see.

Want to know whats been soooo exciting for me lately?


I've been planning where to go, what to study, this that this that. I was so unsure of so many things.
And finally I made up my mind after doing some research.
I decided to do Marketing & Communication in UniSA.


So...


I've been listing down what to bring to Australia next year.


Talked to students studying there. Get a few tips here and there.


And every time someone ask: So where are you going? When are you leaving?


My answer will be: Oh I'm going to Uni of South Australia at Adelaide next year :)


Basically all my relatives know, and most of my friends know about it as well.


I was even searching for a place to stay there already.


I was ready.


Until I receive a call a few days back from IDP.
Which sounded something like this....


"Hello Wey Chin, your application to UniSA has been rejected.."


Which of course, left me speechless, and of course frustrated.


Reason being: They are worried that I might not be able to cope with the marketing subjects.


BUT! They suggested that I take up Bachelor in Management(Marketing). *Still subject to approval. =.=


Or if I want, I CONFIRM can take up Bachelor in Communication & Media Management (Which is what is offered in Taylor's, which is what I do not want, because it's too general)


Seriously, I don't understand. They are worried that I can't cope with the marketing subjects if I take up Marketing & Comm, but they suggested to me to take up a PURE Marketing course.

Pfffft.



Great.
Now its all about Uni applications all over again. But one thing is for sure, I do not have to apply for UniSA anymore. Meaning less work to be done, and probably less heartache as well.


FML.

0 comments: