Friday, April 2, 2010

Fish N' Chips, The Freo Way

Howdy!

I've been in Perth for about 2 months plus now, and although I've been to Fremantle twice, I didn't have the chance to taste the "oh-so-famous" Fish and Chips.

Wanted to go to Garden City but it's closed due to Good Friday. 
So in the end decided to go to Freo via ferry with YonSern, since the both of us have absolutely nothing to do anyway.



This is my 2nd time going to Freo via ferry. The 1st time was with my family when they came down with me. I was sleeping throughout  xD 
This time, I stayed awake and was busy snapping photos of anything and everything. 
The breeze was uber nice!  :D


Spotted some boats too  :)










Yours truly


YonSern








PLEASE BE SAFE
AND HELP CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
If you climb or sit on the railing you may fall in.
The propellers will chop you up. The wildlife may eat you and get sick.





Look so fun!  I wanna do that too!!













We went to Kaili's for Fisn N' Chips. The queue was super long, but we decided to go with it anyway, since everyone said its damn good. Well, for me, it wasn't anything heavenly, it was really just FISH and CHIPS.
That's about it. Hmmm, the fish was fresh tho!  :)

the famous fish n' chips





I was taking ages to finish my food!  :p


I can't remember what was I talking about haha I look so excited!

























After walking around in Freo, we went to Cottesloe Beach.
I remember seeing pictures of sculptures when Yi Ling went there the other time. So i was searching and scouting around for sculptures but I couldn't find any. I went back and asked Yi Ling about it, she said its for a limited time only! So..yeah..  =S
But it was all good, the sand was really fine and the water was so cold!
Had a scoop of Gelato before we headed back home.   :)













I finally went exploring in Perth! After twooooo months!!  :D

0 comments: