Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Miss Joanne Choo a.k.a the Sui Za Bo ask me update my blog.


Haha. Its so super dead. 


Not my fault! I have nothing to write because there's nothing interesting going on at the moment.


Hmmmm. So, I will be back in 32 days  (WHOOHOO)


And I have a list of things to do/places to go/food to eat/people to meet:
- Home Sweet Home  :D
- Bah Kut Teh (many many many many many times)
- Murni @ SS2
- Boston 
- Mamak nights!
- BBQ + Sleepover session with the cousins and Ah Yee  :D
- Moviessss!!! (I think I can't remember how a cinema look like anymore)
- Jalan Jalan Cari Makan !
- Food
- Food
- and more cheap and yummy food please
- Food
- and one last thing...FOOD    =)




Oh, Miss Joanne Low has offered to drive me around. Ho Ho Ho!






A presentation tomorrow, 9 summaries to hand in next week, 4 papers, then it will be HELLOOOO HOME!   :)

0 comments: