Sunday, May 30, 2010

I

(Note: this post was drafted on 21st May)


Today is the last day of my first semester. 

Well I'm not exceptionally happy nor sad.

I am happy, but not super happy until I feel like I can fly. Geddit?



I'm feeling rather.. Weird.
No not PMS.
I feel, happy+sad+grateful+many other feelings.
All mixed up like rojak.   =S
Why? Why do I feel this way?

I hate to feel bored. I don't like it at all. 
It makes me feel rather empty.

Sigh, I really miss year 2005 and 2006. The highlight of my life   :)
So what if I was only 15 or 16? 
I was surrounded with awesome bunch of friends, who're still super crazy today :P 





















































Sigh how I miss organizing events, gatherings.. I miss being around many many people, rather than facing the four walls in my room 

Le sigh

0 comments: