Sunday, May 2, 2010

Beyond Grateful

I just thought that I'd take some time off from doing my assignments, to write some stuff on this half-dead blog which is collecting dust.


The past one week has been the most...tiring week ever. My mind didn't seem to be resting.
I take sooooo super long to fall asleep at night because I kept thinking about things. 
I was in a serious dilemma, and I didn't know what to decide on. Because, obviously, either way, there's always pros and cons. 
The decision was in my hands, I had to make the right decision.
The decision is now made, and I just wish for the very best.


Having said that, I'm extremely happy and glad that I have such a wonderful and supporting family. Words itself is simply not enough for me to express how touched I am. 
I've been shedding tears of guilt, tears of joy and.. I don't know how to say this, but I guess its just really awesome to know that you have people backing you up, even though you're in a different country. My dad and I are very close and we talk about many many many things together. I love talking to my dad, especially during road trips where my mom and brother will be snoring away in the car. I guess its just a father-daughter thing.    :)
I have a very different relationship with both my parents. with my mom, I'll talk about all the girly-stuff, go do our hair together, go for facial treatments together, and of course clothes shopping :D   Whereas with my dad, its more of, talking about more serious matters and also a bunch of lame jokes. (We can be really lame)  =p
In short, I love them both to bits!!!   I love you mommy and daddyy!!
(if I continue typing this I will start tearing again)



Uncle Tong and his family are really friendly people. They treat me just like part of them and give me their advices and opinions. Don't know how to thank them other than saying "thank you", but I surely will show my appreciation.
Uncle Tong was telling me, life is all about decision-making. and there's more to come.
As scary as it sounds, I guess I'm now more prepared to face the future and its upcoming challenges.


On a super happy note, I'll be back in 41days.  


As for now, back to my essay writing.



Till then, wishing all of you the very best in everything you do  =)

0 comments: