Friday, May 8, 2009

Great Day

Woke up at 8-ish, went to pick up Ling, headed to Centro for BahKutTeh! =D

Sent bro to HQ, went to Jaya 33 for Triumph warehouse sales! DAMN SYOK LORH!

HAHA..At first I thought I won't buy much, see see, its so worth it and nice some more, so I bought quite a lot of stuff. :))))) *beams*

Then I managed to meet up with Leong Chin, Jean Nie and Sapura.
Had an awesome time with them, camwhoring at the mamak with a DSLR, everyone was like looking at us. LOL!
Who cares! We were too busy having fun!!!

Oh Oh, and I met Joanne(not Joanne Choo) and Loo Sin at the mamak place :) Loo Sin your complexion so nice!!!! *jealous*

-ps : I just realised that I didn't eat anything after Bah Kut Teh.. Hmm..Pretty amazing actually!
Nevermind, DIET!!! Woooooots!!

Omg I am so hyper now can?!

0 comments: