Saturday, May 16, 2009

Updates : Malaysian Dream Girl Season Two

Just yesterday, I woke up at 12noon, after a tiring trip to Singapore the days before.

Headed over to Ridzuan and while waiting for Joanne to pack her stuff, I was busy dolling up for the Grand Finale at night. I managed to win two passes so I brought Joanne along with me, to support Ming!

Reached there around 5 and since we had nothing to do, we went to Baskin Robbins for banana split :)
Collected our passes, then they let us in at 7pm. But knowing Malaysians, the event only started at 7.45pm. The good thing was, me and Joanne managed to get a place to sit, and we didn't have to squeeeeze with the rest of the crowd. What made me even more happy was when Ming's parents sat beside us and talked to us. They are really friendly, and Ming's mom is really pretty too!

FINALLY, the show began, and the 11 finalists ruled the runway! I took quite a number of pictures, but due to the low quality of my camera, the pictures are not so nice =(
Neverminddd..

I also managed to get a shot with Ming! (Ok I know I sound very excited, but I was really super happy yesterday okay!)
Okay, pictures time!
Ming's family, being interviewed :)

Ming looking elegant :)


Pinky who made the crowd go crazy


Natasha with super small waist


Ming again





Top 3. From L-R : Pinky, Dawn, Juanita


Joanne and myself


With Ming's mom!



The Top 11 finalists

With Ming!


With Ming again! =D


With the host of the night


Finalists from Season One


With Kenny Sia
With Pinky, the first runner-up


With Kim Ong.


Overall, I had fun! Loadssss of fun! =D Thanks Joanne for teman-ing me! Love you!!

Congrats to all in MDG for making the show a nice one! :)

0 comments: