Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday, Boy :)

Mr Willy!
Happy 19th Birthday
(as at 21st May 2009)
:)
First of all, thank YOU so very much for being a real cool and awesome buddy!
I still remember our first chat, where we were so totally clueless about how we appear on each other's MSN list. Then we continue chatting, and slowly we were already laughing at each other's lameness (ok fine my lameness). Its amazing how well things worked out, how we chat all night long and laughing at absolutely nothing but those silly emoticons. How we named those emoticons after each other and stuff. and how we even came up with our "date" LOL.
There were emo moments and you were there for me, there were happy moments and you were there to share the joy. Thanks for being part of my life :)



Thanks for the birthday treat you gave me last year, and I'm sorry I'm unable to be there to celebrate your birthday with you since you're in Singapore.
I shall give you a virtual present.
Ta-dahh!! ->> BIG WARM BEARY WIGGLY HUGS FOR WILLY THE BIRTHDAYY BOY!!

ps : I read your blog, and I know that you're in the emo state now, but I'm still going to call you at 12 to wish you, as thats the least I can do :)
Hope you won't mind me interrupting your sleep.
Enjoy your day Willy. :)
and remember that I'm here if you need someone to talk to yeah?
we may be busy with our own schedule and stuff, but friendship remains no matter what.
Love,
Chinnie

*hugs*

1 comments:

.wL said...

thanks so much chin. this entry made me smile (:
and sorry for not picking up your call last night. totally wasn't in a talking mood. but thanks. its the thought that counts =]
you're awesome.