Saturday, May 2, 2009

Its just you, isnt it?

when you need people's help, you are so nice.

when you don't, your attitude is worse than a pile of shit.

if you think that you are so great, get your things by yourself. do you own arrangement by yourself. don't use others. you think we are so nice to you because we sincerely want to? Think.

I still can't believe that I thought you've changed. I feel extremely dumb right now.
even people who barely know you, knows who am I talking about in my personal message.
That shows how "famous/well-known" you are.

Please, get a life.
you do not deserve anything you get. you did not earn it by yourself. beware of karma.
things that are going on around you, you might not see the reasons why. go look at your ugly reflection in a mirror, and you will know.

You know what, you've crossed lines and boundaries. No, you did not particularly hurt me alot, because you don't really matter much to me anyway. But you've hurt others' feelings. those who I think deserve so much more than you, simply because they are more understanding and loving, and basically, doesn't have an attitude like yours.

:)


ps : on a totally different note, I'm going to the concert tonight! and evie and rach are going too!

1 comments:

edwin said...

ooooyeeeaaaa~ hahahah. if this post was written way earlier then i wont be sleeping at night terasa-ing wei. xD enjoyyy~