Monday, June 8, 2009


I am home on a Monday morning!! =D


I'm not going to say anything about why I'm home at this time, coz some KayPoh adults will start their non-stop-story-telling, like CNN.



Thanks to Joanne the Sui Za Bor a.k.a Permit Singh for handing in the Moral thinggy for me!!

And and, thanks for saving my life. xD (inside joke)


Nowwww..


I got a question for all of you,


Should I...


1) Cut my hair short, slightly shorter than shoulder length


OR


2) Leave it long


OR


3) Cut it short, but just slightly over shoulder length


Or


4) ________ (fill in the blanks)




xD


Now my hair is like, some gigantic truck just ran over me or something, aiyah I also don't know what am I saying. The conclusion is, my hair looks like crapppp. (Actually come to think about it, when it doesnt?) :p



My Sui Za Bor !!!! =DDD

0 comments: