Thursday, June 25, 2009

Killing Me Softly

I shall label today as "Suey" day.

Hmm..How do I start this shizz. Woke up at 6am, Christine reached my place about 6.30am.

We reached Teluk Gadong train station at 6.46am. (We usually take the 7.03am train, and the train comes every 20minutes, so meaning the train before the 7.03 train is at 6.43am)
SO means when we reach, there shouldnt be many people,right.?

but NOOOO..there were like SOOOOOO many people there. So Chris and I wanna berlagak pandai, we took the train to Pelabuhan Klang, so that we can secure seats for ourselves. anddd..GREAT~! right after we board the train heading towards Pelabuhan Klang, we saw the train, which is heading towards Sentul passed us by. WTF right. I know.

JQ called us and laughed at our stupidity. LOL. Evil woman.

Sooo...Chris and I stopped at the Jalan Kastam station and waited for the stewpid train. It states that it will arrive at 7.15am. But NO, it only arrived at 7.20am. OKay. nevermind. entered the train, sat down. AND THE FREAKING DOOR WONT CLOSE!
And the train didnt move, obviously.

SO I texted JQ and tell her that the train is not moving, (she's in the 7.03am train already)
then she told us that she is IN THE TRAIN, stuck in the middle of Klang station and Teluk Pulai station. Oh Mi Goooddd.

And there was an announcement, asked us to get out from the train and wait for the next one. Kanasai man. My class is at 8am and ask us to wait some more. crapppy shiitty crap.

Good thing Chern came to rescue! haha. I called him at 730am and woke him up. Sorry and thanks again Chern~ :)

Then he picked me and chris from Jalan Kastam station, and sent us to Teluk Gadong station.

JQ walked to the Klang station. From Teluk Gadong, I drove to Klang station, picked her up and headed to college.

Okay lorh. La di dah. Skip the details....

After class, me n chris went back first because JQ wanted to go to the library.
When I was reaching home, JQ called and this was the conversation :

JQ : Hello Michelle ah where are u ah

Me : Urm Klang why

JQ : Im so sorry but this morning I 4gt to turn off my car lights so now the battery finish d so I cant start my car

Me : Oh My God

JQ : Can u fetch me back from train station?

Me : Ok ok. Coming coming.

So I went to Teluk Gadong station, picked her up, sent her home.



**In front of her house**

JQ : Oh shit where is my key?!

hahahahahahahaha...yes yes...she left her keys in the car..ahhahhaha...

So we had to go back to the station again, get her house keys, then sent her back.

LOL.



I laughed soooooo much today because of all these. Its really hilarious. Christine laughed until face as red as tomato.
Of course I was kinda unhappy at first, but after that everything seemed so funny.

Good thing no exam today. Or else sure dieee.

0 comments: