Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A new day has come

Had our final class on Monday. Followed by lunch with Mr Philip, our social psychology lecturer. :)
Thanks for the treat, sir!

Finals is next week, and then its the end of Foundation @ Taylor's PJ.

A shoutout to all who've been there for me through bad and good times,
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!


Sui Za Bor a.k.a Joanne - Thank you for everything :) I will never forget those crazy whacko webcam sessions and sleepovers. You're an amazing friend, I swear you are!
If you need someone to talk to or anything, I'm just a call away.
I will download Skype and talk to you when I'm at wherever Im going, aight?
Love you!









Not forgetting, the awesome blossom Fantastic Four! xD
JQ, Serene, Christine and Izzu~!!
All of you, THANKS A BUNCHHHH =D

JQ : Thanks for being the superb listener and laughing-partner in Mr. Philip's class :P
Thanks for the tissue paper~ LOL. U live in Klang so I can still disturb you whenever I want! Bewareeee~

Serene : Thanks for being the ever-loyal camwhore partner! We had our bad times, but I'm glad we managed to talk things through and worked things out. :)
I will definitely miss you~ Don't stop being your hyper self aights?

Christine : Thanks for driving me around when I didnt have my car yet. Though we always kutuk your driving skills, but its good that you've improved. LOL.
And please, eat eat eat. Okay?Don't stop eating, or else you will be nuts!

Izzu : Thanks for letting us crash at your place and mess up the whole apartment!
You've been such a fun and nice person to be with~ I will never forget those fun-filled moments at your place and your constant bullying >.<

Vonnie, thanks for making me laugh by cracking lame jokes :)
I finally found someone as lame (or maybe more lame than me) :P

Rhea, thanks for spamming my facebook and twitter page. I love all your replies!! Continue spamming kays?!

I loveeee all of you!! <3

To my other classmates whose names have not been mentioned, thanks to all of you for being such wonderful team mates!

0 comments: