Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not againn

Since yesterday, more than 10 people told me the same thing : u look so thin.

Sigh. Is that so? Okay I admit that I lost some weight, but not to the extend where its sooooo obvious rightttt...

So anyways, back to the assignments stuffff.
I finished my research paper last night, and only 2 hours of sleep. Pretty crappy.
Finally done with my ECS presentation and I was so super relieved.
:)

Econs presentation tomorrow and I'm done with Econs as well.

Next up : TV episode review, movie review, travel documentary, andddd FINALS!

Time flies.. it really do!



On a complete different note, I've learnt that somethings are better left unsaid, while some are best if were told.

I am a really happy person now, I'm happy with the way things are.
To those who knows what I'm talking about and were there for me throughout, THANKKKIUUU!!

Ling, thanks for always being there to listen to my never ending rants and complaints about everything and anything. Me lovveeeee you long time! =D

Sui Za Bor, thanks for always being there to cheer me up and give me loads of hugs and kisses. Haha. lesbo shits!! and and, webcam-ing with u is really really fun! with all our acrobatic stunts! haha.. will definitely miss you when I leave Msia. =(

JQ and Chris, thanks for listening to me and offering tissue everytime the rain falls. hahaha.

Amirul, thanks for talking to me , and dont worry, I will certainly remember you and ur words of wisdom. :P



And nooo...I'm not leaving Malaysia yet. Its just that I wont be doing my degree in Taylors.
Actually I'm not sure when I'm leaving also. Lets just say, I'm starting my degree in Feb 2010. Where? I'm not sure as well. Seeee!! so many not sure not sure. Such a failureee.. crap.

Gotta get back to all the filling-up-forms and sending application stuff here and there. Sigh.. Stupid process.
Pfffft.

0 comments: