Sunday, July 12, 2009

All Smiles~!

Dear friends/family/readers,

I will be on a short break to somewhere, and only be back in 10 days' time.

Sorry for the lack of updates as my life has been pretty busy with exams, then lepaking sessions, and not to forget, last night's Interschool Rally!

My cousin David was the MC, and oh boy, I'm so proud of him!! I think he did a greaaaat job!!
Love u david!

Later on, we went to mamak, (evie's first mamak session in 20 years) hahahaha..

It was all about laughing, laughing, laughing, and more laughing.
Total bliss!


L-R : Rachel the Raichu, ME, Kwa the ANNNNNEEEEHHHH, Evelyn the Evie

Love you people!

I'm gonna be back soon so DO MISS ME!!

hahahaha..

I LOVE MY LIFE!! GOSHHH~ EVERYTHING IS SOOOOOOO WONDERFUL~

ps : LaLa-Jian Krew, we need another talk talk talk session at you-know-that-place!
Missing you guys too!

0 comments: