Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Song

Christine the Turtle accompanied me to Media Hub today to settle my video.(Thankiuuu) We were there from 10.15am till 5pm. Izzu came at around 11am + and went home around 3.30pm.

We were hanging out at iLab , then PR Station later on. It was soooo much fun!!

Since all the communication students are on holiday/study leave, the media hub is practically EMPTY! I took Izzu's phone, and he chased me around the PR station. LOL.

Then we started taking crazy camwhore shots by using my laptop's camera.

Then Izzu wanted to take photo using the photostating machine. (I know he's lame. xD)
Just joking Izzu!!

Oh Oh, around 2+, Izzu and the turtle ditched me and went to Pyramid to get J.Co donuts!
Leaving me all alone at PR Station. Its okay, at least I got my donutsss =D

Turtle and I took the 5.03train from Setiajaya, we laughed like crazy women all the way back to Teluk Gadong, somebody kept asking us to shut up :P

Upon reaching Teluk Gadong, we went to have our Roti Ayam! Turtle was so bloated she kept complaining how full she was.

Overall, it was a fun fun FUN day!!

Just now, I was having a video-call with Joanne the Sui Za Bo!! She asked my mom to show her the Michael Jackson dance movee..~~ Damn cute larh!










This is Christine the Turtle



This is Izzu the Izzuddin~



Izzu too. :)



Yours truly :) With Izzu's retarded looking finger. coz he moved them.hahah



Izzu saying : Peek-A-Boo~



Michelle Lau



Peacee~
From top to bottom : Chelle, Izzu, Chris



L-R - Michelle, Izzuddin, Christine


Serene, JQ, Joanne and Vonnie~~~ We have to camwhore too!!!


Love you guys!

0 comments: