Sunday, July 12, 2009

A quick one~

Okay, just another short and quick update before I leave for my trip..


A to-do list when I get back from the trip

1. Get my hair done by 31st July- got a voucher worth rm500 to do my hair at Shawn Cutler, Bangsar

2. Apply for job - earn $$ and gain experience

3. Meet up with my college-mates for Karaoke session and some-yummy-food

4. Meet up with Evie, Rach, Charlottle (or else she will kill me)
**see, charlotte Im so good I remember you. :P

5. Think about birthday dinner plans-- the usual routine : birthday night with closest kins :)

6. Meet up with Mr Philip and Mr Winston for yumcha session

7. Berbonding with everyone from family to friends before I leave Malaysia

8. Continue living my awesome life!!!!

9. Oh Oh one more - update about my trip to compensate for my absence recently. See people, I still love my blog, and you guys too!

XOXO,
Chinnie :)

Be back on 25th! Toooodles~

1 comments:

Wins said...

if i'm the Mr Winston you are talking about, then yeah sure... let's yum cha, say when.