Monday, July 27, 2009

Birmingham and Uni of Birmingham

Okay sorry for the long awaited post..
Truth is, its either I've been out the whole day, or Im sleeping the whole day.
I got back home at 11pm++ on Friday night, and lets see what have I been up to till now..

Saturday - Convocasion at TAR College
Sunday - Family Day
Monday - Met up with collegemates for Karaoke and movie
Tuesday - Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep
Wednesday - Collected my prizes at NuffNang and KLCC and movie
Thursday (today) - woke up at 11.30am and had brunch and typing this now


So...a short post about Birmingham, since I'm not so hyped up about this place..
coz out of the few places I went, this is the most boring one, I swear.

The pic below is a pic of the inside of the hall of Uni of Birmingham (hahaha so many "of")

Went there to attend bro's gf's bro's graduation.

Soo Guan and I


Pics below are pictures taken at Birmingham






The round round thingy u see is the famous trademark of Selfridges :)


Hand made burger by the canal







Outside of Selfridges (Soo Ling and I)






Okay that small boat over there is where I had my breakfast in the morning on the 2nd day. :)
WE HAD BREAKFAST IN THE BOAT. Okay dont ask me why I sound so excited. It was quite a nice environment :)

A small boy feeding the ducks. Uber cute


AHHHHH!!! I miss thiss!!!! Hot Chocolate at Pretz!



I know its super short, but I got no nothing to blog about Birmingham.


Next up : Paris (either later today or tomorrow)

Stay tuned!!

0 comments: