Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am happy  :)


I am. Really!


I just finished my essay, like 100% finished it. Done with editing, done with cover page and all as well. I'm so happy. (Though I hope I get good grades for it, or else I will be rather sad)




I realized that I can be happy very easily. Just give me a cup of hot choc with marshmallow and I'll be smiling like a big kiddo  :)


I know I complain a lot, like, really a lot. About everything I could possibly complain about.
Truth is, I am a girl, and we are whiny like that. (Or at least I am)


I love making people happy, seeing people happy. That's one of the reasons why I love to plan surprises and getting presents for people on special occasions or even leave them a simple and sweet message. Because I know for a fact that I can't possibly be there for every. single. one. of my friends when they are sad/feeling down.
I want them to know that I appreciate their presence in my life.




On a totally random note, I've been thinking a lot for the past few weeks.
I kept wondering, where is my life leading me to, or rather, where am I leading myself to?
What am I going to be when I graduate?
Will I be a successful person? When I say successful, I don't simply mean being able to have 3 meals a day. I want to make an impact. (I know some of you are thinking, this girl is having bimbotic thoughts) 
Think whatever you want, because this is just simply how I feel.


I want to be able to bring my parents to travel.
I want to be able to help my parents to pay for my younger brother's college fees.
I want to be able to do so many things..So so so so so many..
Question is, HOW will I be able to do it? and will I be able to achieve what I want to accomplish?


I admit, I'm not particularly smart, which explains why I didn't get a scholarship.
I'm not stupid either, because if I am, I won't be sitting here and typing this post.
But its okay, I am happy with my level of intelligence. I know when to be serious, and when to have fun.

I know the right studying method that works for me. I know that I will be better, the more I practice.



I know that I am truly blessed, to be able to study without having to worry about anything much other than my studies.


I love my life and I'm happy with it   :) 

0 comments: