Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Books for Sale!

Dear readers, friends and future-book-buyers! xD
Here are the pictures of the books by Cecelia Ahern and Sophie Kinsella.
Note : P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern is reserved.
Item Number 1)
Thanks For The Memories
489 pages
Item Number 2)
A Place Called Here
339 pages

Item Number 3)
Remember Me?
443 pages


Okay. Here's the deal.. I did not fix a price for the books above.
So if you are interested, kindly drop me an email at lauweychin@hotmail.com or michellelwc@hotmail.com . In the email, kindly state which book are you interested in, and how much are you willing to pay for it.
At the end of the day, the person who is willing to pay the most, gets the book. Okay?
Deadline : 30th March 2009
*Note : I will update the prices that are offered to me in this blog post, so do come back to check if anyone has more to offer yeah? Thanks!
I am doing this because Items number One and Three are brand new, and they are in reallllly good condition, especially Item number three, its less than one month old!
Whereas for Item number Two, I will accept anything from RM12 onwards, since it is not in a tip-top condition.
Remember! Email me as soon as possible yeah?
Thank you sooooo much!
=D
With Love,
Michelle L.W.C


0 comments: