Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Down Memory Lane

As mentioned in the earlier post.. I said that I will blog about some stuff that I can find in my memory box. Here you go!

Number 1)
TOP :Origami stuff from Japan. (Coz I went to Japan for Youth Exchange Programme in 2006) Miss the friendly people there, and the superrrr clean street. :)
BOTTOM :Some PBSM souvenirs when I visited different schools in Klang for various functions and activities. There are soooo much more, I have a special file just to keep 'em. Good ol' memories.

Number 2) First ever concert attended. and ONLY concert ever attended. How sad I know.
Its PussyCatDolls' Concert!! Went for it with Evie, Rach and David. And yes, we screamed, shouted and sang like madddd!! (and was down with fever and sorethroat the next day! LMAO)




Number 3) My chinese name. :) Written in the school in Japan. Fugly I know, but the sensei(teacher) that was guiding me through out the process was SHOOOO CUTEEE!! So that's why I love it so much. HOHOHO.




Number 4) A photo of me when I was young. No idea when, how, who, what, where. Lol.


Number 5) Now THIS is something interesting. A pic of me and my friend during our tadika concert. Second pair from left. Thats me and KIRAN RAJ!!!! Okay, this guy Mr Kiran Raj is my classmate in HighSchool, also my good buddy, also my PBSM Committee member in school. So one day I was browsing through my photo album, and I came across this photo. andddd...I was like: Hmm..Why does that guy beside me look sooooo familiar..Hmm..OMG ITS KIRAN!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG...
The next day, I brought the photo to school, and boy, we laughed like mad. Because in highschool, when the PBSM Committee had to do a dance performance, he will be my partner. HAHAHA. We still talk about until now. :P
Number 6) First and only bouquet of flowers ever received. Oh if you're wondering how come I can keep it for so long, its because its not real flowers. :)


Number 7) Collarbadges.. From camps and this function that function..this activity that activity..


Number 8) The ones I treasure the most. The cards from various people for different purposes..Chinese New Year..Christmas..Birthdays.. :))))) Its my card collection since Form1 :)
Main contributors in the many many many cards below : Evie and Rach.. My dearest cousiess! Love you both! *xoxo*


Thats all for today I guess. :)
Have a good night rest.






0 comments: