Monday, March 16, 2009

I hate it

I hate it when things don't go they way they should, or at least, the way I thought it should be

Especially when I want things to be perfect (which is almost all the time). Well I am just like that, if I don't trust certain someone with something, I'd rather do it by myself even if I was exhausted.

Everytime I will tell myself "let him/her try it", then again, I will redo it, or I will be watching over that certain someone the whole time. I just can't afford to have imperfection in my work/event/project. It just ruins my mood if things go wrong.

Pardon me for being that way, but I think that things should be they way they should be, and if possible, slightly changed for the better and not the opposite.
I hate it when people judge me and critisize, when they themselve suck at it. Giving opinion is fine, but don't ever critisize. Who the hell do you think you are? Even if you are super experienced, does not mean that only YOUR ideas work!

I don't even know why am I typing this. Probably because of the shitty mood.

0 comments: