Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Books!

## edits!
Item number 3, P.S. I Love You is RESERVED



Thanks people for your support! =D

Currently, all the books are reserved, except for Twilight and Just Friends!

I do have some Cecelia Ahern's books, but I am still wondering whether to sell them or not.

Titles :
1. If You Could See Me Now (Cecelia Ahern)
2. Thanks For The Memories (Cecelia Ahern)
3. P.S. I Love You (Cecelia Ahern) *RESERVED*
4. Remember Me? (Sophie Kinsella)

*Except for Number (1), the others are all pretty new.

Do leave a comment in my SayBox on the left hand side of my blog or drop me an email if you are interested. I will post up the photos and the pricelist if there are people who are interested!

Note : If you want any of the books mentioned above, do ensure that you contact me a.s.a.p.!
First come first serve!

0 comments: