Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Silence

I love silence, especially when I'm alone/stressed/sad.

I prefer to be left alone when I'm upset, as I do not like people coming to me and asking 100000000001 times of "Are You Okay?"

Helloo!? Of course I'm not okay..If I'm okay, I wouldn't be sad right? Wth.
People who know me well are really good at making me feel better. They will just leave me for a while, say 10-15mins ('coz thats the time I need to be by myself and everything will be better) , then they will start making lame jokes/laugh at my stupidity/curse the person who made me feel sad/emo and many many more..

No offence to those who tried to offer help by asking "are you okay?", but, do YOU like people to ask you the same question when it is freaking obvious that you are so NOT okay?


How many of you are really really really really really close to your parents/family? As in, you tell EVERY SINGLE THING thats happening in your life? Do let me know. I'm really curious.

I really envy those girls whom their mom is their best friend, whereby their mom will talk to them about everything from make up to cooking to crushes and the list goes on and on. (Okay, I bet you get what I'm saying)

I also wished that I had a sister around my age, best example would be Evie and Rach, my cousins. :)
Yes they can argue like nobody's business and make me feel awkward as the middle person, but at the end of the day, they will be just fine..
Its really nice to have someone to talk to at night, before you fall asleep; or when you're stressed; or when you want to talk about your lil' secrets.

When I'm at home, I spend most of my time in my room. Its the place where I feel like, its just me and my world.
I can be really happy and hyper, and also super emo.

And before anyone of you thinks that I'm not happy with my family, its not like that. I am happy with them. Its just some of my thoughts, about having a super close relationship with my family.
The person who is the closest to me in my family now is my younger brother. He will come into my room and irritate the hell outta me, but I love him loads. He can make me laugh like a mad woman by doing all his famous underwear show and silly dances.. Maybe because of the never-changing age gap, I don't think I will ever be able to be SUPER DUPER close with my parents.

0 comments: