Friday, January 1, 2010

Its been a tough year

2009.
As much as I hate it, I love it too.
Life was sucky until end of June. Everything went back to its place, finally.


I never thought I would cry so much in a few months.


I never thought I would be so weak.


I never thought I will go through all the heart-wrecking sessions.


In contrast, 
I never thought it would ever happen to me. I never thought a miracle would take place.
But I'm ever thankful that I am where I am today.


Well, this post, is either you understand everything, or you understand nothing at all.   :)




I'm turning 20 in 7 months and 3 days. 
It's starting with the big number "2".


Jason said this last night at the party, and I totally agree.
He said, "When I was 12, I wanted to be 21. Now that I'm turning 21, I wish I was 12"


I remember how Evelyn, Rachel and myself used to talk about being grown ups. 
We were so excited about buying a house in the same neighborhood and being neighbours, that our children will spend their childhood together, just like how the 3 of us did.
It was all good memories. Although I can't remember much about my childhood years, I clearly remember that the two of them, were my only companions. 
As we grew older, we became study partners, striving for excellence in academic.
However, ever since they shifted, things changed.
Yes, we are still close. But its not the same anymore.
We used to know every.single.thing about one another, now its just random catch-ups and long talks when we meet.
Nobody is to blamed for this, as none of us wanted this to happen. We just have our own schedule, own priorities in life, and individual groups of friends.
Despite all the differences, we are still the 3CUZ.   :)  and I love them, heaps.








I spent the last night of 2009 with a bunch of friends. In a simple way.
Food. Pictionary. Laughter. Wine. Camwhore sessions




Top (L-R) : Joe. YonSern. Kacua. Felix. Poon. Jason
Bottom (L-R) : WaiKuan. Esther. YenYee. Elaine. KaiLing. EeLyn. Myself


*People not in picture : Brian. HanMing. YeeMing. Ivan



How was 2009 for you?


Happy New Year and wishing all of you the very best for the wonderful year ahead! Cheers.   

0 comments: