Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kebodohan

Is it that hard to understand?
Hmm. Probably not. Its because of your pea-sized brain. That's why its so difficult for you to comprehend. I should not even be typing like this.


I shud type it likes you alwiz does. (I think this sentence is much easier for you to understand)    =)






So, lets see! Just got home from Andrea's new place @ Setia Eco Park  :)
I love the ceiling, cause its like super high and damn nice!
Not much renovation done, but i like it the way it is.. Simple, elegant, and nice!!
I love her bedsheet~ So cute.. I love Andrew's bedsheet too!  (HAHA. inside joke)


Evie and Rach were trying their level best to attract the ducks at the pond. Hehe. FAIL KAO KAO. Decided to walk back to the house in the end. After many failed attempts.


Was playing with Justin the 15 months old cutie pie. He is so darn adorable!! If I had a son as cute as him, I'll just watch him 24-7. Justin gave us girls a kiss on our cheek!! Wheeee~


Pictures are still in the memory stick. Too lazy to upload them. Soon okay soon. When I'm bored in Aus I'll do so.   xD






Tomorrow is going to be a long long long long day! 
Morning to night, non stop!


Sunday family day.


Monday outing with college friends~


Tuesday Packing Day 1


Wednesday outing and dinner~


Thursday Packing Day 2 a.k.a final chance to pack and squeezeeeee as much stuff as I can


Friday ByeByeDay.


Busy busy beeee~


Okay more updates and pictures soon!


Love,
Chin

0 comments: