Friday, January 15, 2010

To die for

Went to Pavilion with Rachel the other day. The ONLY Smashbox cosmetic counter is in Parkson, Pavilion.
Introduced this primer to Rachel and she fell in love with it and bought it right away!  :)


But I haven't get one for myself yet. Hmmm. I will, sooner or later. 
Let me be rich first.   :D



The promoter introduced this blusher to us and we were like OH MY GOD when we tried it out. Yes I know I sound damn bimbo. But its really damn amazing lah ok!


When you go to the Parkson in Pavilion, make sureeee you try it out!





Just a short random post. Since I have nothing interesting to blog about. Just thought of spreading the loveee and joyyyyy upon discovering great items!


I'm going to Singapore tomorrow to attend a company dinner. Then going to meet up with Ling and Willy. Then coming home on Sunday.


Next week, gotta do some finalllll shopping and start packing.
The week after next is gonna be busy busy busy!! 
Dinner, dinner, dinner, outing, outing, outing...Wheeeeee~
*emo also coz its sure to cause a hole in my purse*


ANY SALES GOING ON IN SINGAPORE?
=D




0 comments: