Monday, January 11, 2010

To treasure, for life.


You don't need many friends. You only need one. Your one and only true best friend.

It's amazing how fast time flies. Ling is in her 2nd year in Uni now, and she has another 2 years to go before she step into the working world.


Before she left for Singapore, we hang out together almost every single day of our lives. During highschool, we hang out during the weekends and stuff.


I never hated growing up. But now I do. 


I wish we were still two kiddos enjoying our own sweet time, doing anything and everything, without worrying about money, without worrying about assignments, without worrying about exams, without worrying about our other responsibilities and priorities in life.


For the past two years, I know that I'll be seeing her again after a few months, at most 6months+.
But now, as I am leaving the country soon, I know I won't be seeing her, until the end of the year.


This feeling sucks. Big time.
It sucks even more, when she's the only person I'm 100% comfortable with when I go shopping. I can talk about anything and everything I want, without worrying that what I do would ruin my image or whatsoever. We enjoy laughing at each other's un-glam moments, bimbo moments, drop-hotel-key moment. We enjoy laughing at the stupid lame jokes we make, although nobody else finds it funny.



I hate goodbyes.





The friendship between us is not common, and I will treasure it, for life.






"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other, everywhere." 
- Tim McGraw





0 comments: