Sunday, January 24, 2010

Its time to sell my clothes

UPDATES : ALL ITEMS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE.
THANKIUS!


Its time to clear my closet.
I really love all of them but I can't possibly bring ALL of them with me.
And I don't wanna keep it at home coz no one else will wear it. Because I have no sister(s)


So...
2nd hand clothes for sale!   =D


I'm leaving on Friday so I hope I can clear the stuff before I leave.
or else, I will just arrange something i guess....


Thus, I'm selling some of my clothes. At really really low prices.
If you wanna get more than 1, then of course can be cheaper!   xD


I feel like selling many other stuff, but I have no time to take picture of all of it, so I will just use the pictures of me wearing it. Okie?? But if you really want an upclose photo of the stuff, then just let me know, I'll email it to you.  :)


email : michellelauwc@gmail.com




Item #1 


Grey Cardigan
Still in good condition. No lubang or anything.   :)
I decided to sell this away because I have way too many cardigans and its really taking up too much space. 
Bought from a blogshop for RM40
Selling at RM15 Reserved








Item #2


Skirt
Free Size - best fits sizes M and L
Comfy material. Wore only once.
Bought it from a blogshop as well. Bought for RM35
Selling price  RM10




Close up   :)



You can use a clincher/belt to glam it up





Item #3


Nike Orange & White Sling Bag
I love this bag to bits. But I don't use it much  =(
So decided to let it go.

Bought it from the Nike store at Sunway Pyramid. I think it was RM150++

I can't really remember the exact price
But I'm letting it go at RM45   RESERVED
Kill me



So cute larh can.



Top view of the bag



Interior!  Its pink~








Adjustable strap











Item #4


Black and Pink Stripe Top/Blouse/Dress
Pair it with leggings  :)
Bought it from a boutique. I don't remember the original price.
Selling it at RM10  Reserved




0 comments: