Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hmmmmmmm

Harlow Mellow Mashi Maro!  (Don't give me that =.= look people, I have the rights to be cute) 
hahahahahah...I'm so lame.




So anyways, I haven't been checking my weight for the past 2 months, because I refuse to buy a weighing scale (I am cheapskate like that OK)
So one day, Chee Yin and myself went to The Reject Shop, and I was like "OOH LOOK WEIGHING SCALE!"


*takes out weighing scale from the shelf, put on the floor, removed shoes and stepped on it*
(Yeah I am shameless like that!) (WHAT?! Check weight have to remove shoes wan what...so that its more accurate)


And...I found out that I'm like 2kgs lighter than I was back in Malaysia.
Then I was like, "Aiyah bluff people wan la, I'm sure I'm heavier than this"


*puts back weighing scale on the shelf and walks away*




Few days later, I went to the Chiro clinic for adjustment, and the chiro went out from the room to get some stuff. I was looking around the room and TA-DAH i saw a weighing scale!!!
So quickly, I checked my weight. And....it's the same as when I checked in the shop a few days back.




Since then, I kept on thinking, why why why.


(DADDY AND MOMMY, NOOOOO I DIDN'T DIET)


In fact, I eat so much more compared to the food I eat in Malaysia.
I eat at least 3 meals a day, and the portion is huge. 


I had fried rice for dinner earlier, and I got hungry again. I just had another 2 pieces of Hash Brown.    =S


What is wrong?


Its either the weighing scale back at home is not functioning properly, or my eyesight is THAT bad, or the gravity here is different than in Malaysia.
Hahahah I'm talking so much nonsense!


Sorry lah no photos coz I didn't go anywhere other than uni and grocery shopping. I'm sure you're not interested to know what I buy from supermarkets right.


I have an essay which is due on Friday and its like 30%!! Its a Psychology essay.
and.... I FINISHED IT ALREADY! 
I am so proud of myself ok!! 


lalalalalala....


I had a mid-term test for Marketing earlier today and it was.....just OK.




I have an essay about New Media theorist to write, which is due in 2 weeks, and I haven't started yet. *guilty 
Oh I'll be writing about Lawrence Lessig and his theories and concepts and yadi yada..


Gonna start on Friday! (Why not tomorrow you may ask, its simply because I want to have a break before I start the heavy loads of reading) 
=D




ANDDDDD LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I'M GOING BACK IN 52 DAYS!  :D

0 comments: