Monday, April 12, 2010

Talking about being responsible

Good evening everyone, today, I'm going to talk about my group mate. (Haha like story telling competition)  


So.. Where do I start?
Ok. There's this group assignment. Its worth 30%. THIRTY PERCENT OKAY. 
4 of us in a group.
So there's Me, Girl A, Guy X and Guy Y.


The assignment is divided into two parts. 20% for presentation and 10% for one-page summary.


We had a total of 4meetings. Girl A only attended ONCE.
Okay fine. nevermind.


We had our final meeting last Thursday which was at 1230noon. She EMAILED us at 12, saying she can't make it.  Fine, nevermind. I told her, as long as she do her part and email it to me by that same night, its fine. (Cause I still have enough time to compile and edit everything)


Thursday night - Yes she emailed me! But nothing in relation to her part.
Friday - Whole day: No news
Saturday - Whole day: No news. Email her again, no reply.
Sunday - Morning: SMS her, no reply.     Afternoon: CALL her, didn't answer

SUNDAY NIGHT (note: our presentation is on Monday, which is, the next day) 
She emailed and said : Sorry I didn't have enough time to find more info. Will try searching for more info.



What.in.the.world?! 
Didn't have enough time? Then why don't you start earlier?!?!
And since you're doing law, next time when you go to court, tell the judge and your client that you don't have enough time to prepare your case ok?  (That is IF you manage to graduate)



So, fine. Nevermind. Me and Guy X searched for info on her behalf and completed it for her.  (Well I didn't tell her that her part is done, because I want her to have some sense of responsibility and do her part)


On Monday morning (this morning), she emailed me and said that she think she will pull out from the group. 


again, WHAT.IN.THE.WORLD?!?!


So, I went and talk to the tutor, and explained to him about what happened.
Then I emailed her and said : Oh I already spoke to the tutor about it, its now completely up to you whether you wanna come or not. You just have to come and read your part. So are  you coming?


You know what she replied?!?!


She said : GREAT! I'M NOT COMING THEN.


..
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was literally like this >>>>>    o.0 


I mean, really. Did she say "GREAT!" coz she don't have to come?


I was speechless. It was quite funny to a certain extent, that she's not taking this seriously. Considering its worth 30%.


And yeah, so we did badly for our presentation cause it was too short and a group member is missing, coz u know, SOMEONE wasn't there. We got a 12/20 for our presentation.
Not sure about the summary yet, coz the tutor have to mark it first.


There goes my 8%.

There goes my HD.



All because of you, you irresponsible person.




Urgh.




ps: ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS TO READ THE SLIDES. THATS ALL. Cause the slides and summary are all completed and done. (She didn't even bother to ask)

1 comments:

ah minghui said...

its a amazing how weird people can be.. haha.. O_o