Thursday, April 16, 2009

Because I am Lazy

First of all, Sorry for not updating frequently these days.


Waking up at 6am really sucks! And after a tiring day at college, Im just too lazy to do anything.

I'm happy that its Thursday already and I have no classes tomorrow! *Yay-ness*

Watched Malaysian Dream Girl episode 15 today. And I was super sad coz Ming was in the bottom three. Ming is my favouriteeee!! I'm planning to go for the finale this year coz I didn't attend it last year.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to http://www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv/ !!

Some random photos taken at college, before my classes..




Looking forward to tomorrow and Saturday!

Cheesecake, The Game of Life, Swimming, Movie, Birthday Dinner, Mass Colympics.. and most importantly FUN FUN FUN!!

ps : Will be back for updates on Sunday! =D See ya'll!

Have a good weekend people!

0 comments: