Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Invasion of Sui Za Bo, as so she claim

HAHA.

Let me show you the "Sui Za Bo" I'm talking about.

She is sitting right next to me, and smiling widely like a goat, now laughing for god knows what reason, while poking into the holes on my sleeping pants (I know I'm poor. Sobs)

She came over last night, after fine dining at college. JQ sent Sui Za Bo and myself back home from the train station. THANKS JQ!!

We were playing The Sims and Restaurant City.

OKAY, this is what happened. I am new to THE SIMS 2, thus, I have no freaking idea what to do at all. So she asked me to create my characters, a guy and a girl. And off she went to the shower, leaving me with no clue at all. So being the romance-lover that I am, I made the girl ROMANTIC larh.

When Sui Za Bo came back from the shower, she said that ROMANTIC means the girl will request to have sex with 5 guys at once. WTH. Like I'm supposed to know.


LMAO.

Since I suck at The Sims 2 and she suck at Restaurant City. We trade!
I played RC for her, while she played The Sims 2 for me.
We spent all night, making sure my characters TRY FOR BABY. And it was funny to see her give birth. The baby fall from the ceiling you know! Crappp..But its funnehh..! :P

After that, we went to bed..bla bla bla.. (details shall not be explained in detail :P)

Woke up around 8-ish, continued with our games HAHAHA. then we went for Bah Kut Teh with my mom, then off to Pyramid.

Bought present for someone, had a freaking-insane interview. Then met up with Imran, Aaron, Amirul and Izzuddin, then we headed back to my place.

Played The Game of Life. Sued Aaron like so many times eventhough he was broke. LOL.

Laughed laughed laughed soooo soooo sooooo much!

Off for dinner - Seafood = Big tummy =(


This is not my tummy, but GUESS WHOSE?!?!
*clue : I mentioned about her many times in this post :P *





Then the oh-so-famous Aeon. Walked around a lil'. then to Bukit Tinggi for Satay Kajang. We ordered Satay Rusa, Satay Arnab and Satay Ayam. :)

It was fun guessing which is which because we still have no idea which is which! *YAY-ness*


The guys went back to Sunway. and Sui Za Bo is staying over at my place again tonight. =DDDDDDD




Sui Za Bo and I =D

On the other note, my coursemate, Nur Izrein is getting married! =DD

Congratulations!!

And I'm invited! Yiippieeeee!!

0 comments: