Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Final Semester

Social Psychology lecturer is funny. But he doesnt even smile when he makes a joke. Hmmm.

ECS lecturer is nice. I like her :)

Media Appreciation lecturer talks so fast. Like bullet train, but still ok ok larh.

Econs lecturer is....okay lah..

Moral lecturer is B.O.R.I.N.G!

Well, I only had one class with each of them so far, thus nothing much to say yet.

After the super long holidays, I'm so not used to waking up at 6 in the morning. So far still okay though. Assignments are making their way to me now! Excited and tired at the same time. what a combination.

:P

I bought a new bottle yesterday and brought it to college today. And everyone kept playing with it. Imran sprayed water at Miss T, our all time favourite lecturer.. In return, Miss T threw ice cubes at him. LOL.

Mass Colympics coming soon!!

0 comments: