Thursday, April 9, 2009

Smart Tag

There's a person called Smart Tag in our class. Cause she's smarter/as smart as Smart Tag, thus the nick name given.

So, usually we take turns to drive to the train station, and then from there we will go to college by train.

Today, we went to college, had 3 classes, then we had dance practice, went to Pyramid, blahhh blahhh blahhh. We were already superrrr tired coz we were in college since 8am. Took the 8.23pm train from Setiajaya and reached Telok Gadong station at around 9ish. I sent JQ back, then I sent Smart Tag back to her house. Then I went back home, of course.

When I reached home, I saw another car at my house, so I thought its my godbrother's car. But when I entered the house, he wasnt there. So I asked my parents : Whose car is that arh?

THEN! I remembered that this morning Smart Tag drove to my house, parked her car at my place. Then from my house, I drove to the train station.

Confused? Nevermind. The conclusion is, Smart Tag totally forgot that her car is at my place, and conveniently went home without realising anything.

So I decided to call her. This was the conversation.

Me : Ello!
ST : Hi.....

Me : So , how are you?!
ST : Im okay........whyyyyy....
Me : So, hows life?
ST : Eh you siao ah?
Me : Me? nola..where got? You are the siao one, not me
ST : Why?
Me : Hmm, let me ask you something ah..Where is your car?

*awkward silence for 5 seconds*

ST : OH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Both : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Me : Bodohhhhhhh
ST : Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit....

Okay, to my dear coursemates, Smart Tag in the short story above is Miss Christine Ho Tuck Chee.

We shall all kacau her in college. K thanks Bye. :P

0 comments: