Saturday, April 11, 2009

Short Update

Final semester. Tooonnneeessss of assignments.

Book review, magazine article review, tv episode review, 15minutes long documentary video.

All the 4 assignments above is only for ONE subject - Media Appreciation..

English-Research. Figured out my topic and found my books already! *yay*

Moral Studies-Social Issue blah blah blah.

Another two more subjects, Social Psychology and Economics. Means, more assignments.




I don't know why, but I'm happy and excited about the assignments. :) Is it a good thing? Hmm.




PC Fair tomorrow!!



Oh Oh Oh! Krispy Kreme is FINALLY in Malaysia. But, the thing is horh, why must it be at Times Square? Sighhh..

ps : I want to go for Lee Hom's concert sooooo badly, but I'm so broke. SIGH. :(







My drawing. =p

0 comments: