Friday, April 3, 2009

Shortest-meeting-of-my-life

I was asked to attend a meeting at college at 12noon, cause I'm the class rep. and stuff.

AND! Well I did attend the meeting, which lasted for about 2minutes.(i am not kidding, at all)

Sighhhh..
And now I have to wait for another 3 hours before the discussion start.. (this is another discussion, regarding our performance.)

Oh - Mee - Gosh.

S
i
g
h

Booooohooooo...

I am so bored. What should I do? Hmmm?

I'm in college now, with maggi on my left and king kong on my right. they are so going to kill me when they see this. Hohoho.. maggi is playing pet society and king kong is killing penguins.

and yours truly is blogging. :P

OH YEAH!
We are in our final semester now, and we HAD a choice to choose between Economics or Statistics for our elective subject. And! I chose econs. A few days back, the college administration announced that everyone is required to take Econs instead of Stats! Wooohooo!!!
Isabelle, u said stats is cooler... but Econs won!! :DDDDD

okay i am just being random and hyper coz i am so super duper huper juper bored!

Okay, now, a few shout outs to make!
1) Ng Kai Ling, come back quick :)

2) Rachel and Evelyn (Yap times two wtf) call me for sleepover soon yeah! and rach, kindly remember we have a date for a girls-day-out, and yes evie u are REQUIRED to join. Ho Ho Ho.

3) Maggi, stop eating maggi. U KNOW SHE HAD TWO BOWLS OF MAGGI IN 30MINS.

4) King kong, stop looking at what I'm writing.

5) Laugh with me everyone. It goes HAHAHAHAHAH...
(okay fine tak dilayan)

toodles. bai bai. tata . titi. tutu. zai jian.

0 comments: