Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cinema?

I realize that I no longer feel like going to the cinema anymore.


Really.


I'm not willing to spend RM10 on a two-hour show.


I'd rather spend the RM10 on food/drink, where I can sit down and actually talk to my friends/family.


The last time I went to the cinema was when my parents wanted to watch the Singaporean show, "Where Got Ghost".


Is this a good sign? Because I'm not spending money on movies anymore?

I don't even buy DVDs anymore. Gosh what's wrong with me?!





Lately, I've been asked by Christine to join them for Lagoon, karaoke and movies.
I said no to all of the above.


I feel bad. But I really don't feel like paying for it..
1) Lagoon - Pay 50 bucks to play with water? No tq.
2) Karaoke - Oklah once in a blue moon still not that bad. 
3) Movies - Elaborated above. hehe


I'm sorry for not being there for outings, but I really feel like I need to control where I spend my money on.  =(


Ling and myself are going to Genting. Because we're cheapskate like that. LOL
Nola actually Genting is a nice place. Not too far, cooling weather, not too expensive.


Afterall, all we want is a getaway. We just wanna spend quality time together and nothing else.


I remember the both of us standing by the roadside when it was at night, just to try and see how long we can withstand the wind and the super cold weather.
I remember the both of us eating 1901 Hotdogs at night when it was super cold.


It was fun.  :)

0 comments: