Sunday, November 8, 2009

R.a.i.n

Always raining. Makes it so nice to sleep all the time.


Which is bad.


:)


So anyways, let me see what I've been up to lately.


Yesterday, went shopping with Mum, Grandma, 3 aunts and my cousin.


I tell you, it was havoc. LOL..


We were practically trying out everything in the shop, and the shop owner was really good at mix and match. Unlike me. Total failure =.=


That's why I always opt for the easy way. T-Shirt + Shorts/Jeans/Skirt. Off I go. 
Even then, I always stand in front my closet, thinking what to wear. haha..


I left the boutique with 4 paper bags. Hahaha. Joy Joy Joy! 


and there's some left at the boutique for alteration  :)


That is the happy part.




When I reached home. After showering, i hurt my thighs in the dressing room FML.


I'm not gonna show the picture coz it's damn disgusting and can see my fat thighs. Haha..


Omg this post is so boring. Nevermind. Bear with it!




Oh Oh Oh! On Friday, I went to Evie's place..


We made cupcakes until 2am in the morning. Woke up at 4am to fry nuggets, sausages, french fries and fishball. Until 6.45am.


It was the most tiring morning, ever. LOL

0 comments: