Sunday, November 22, 2009

A vain pic and some updates

Told you I'll be back on Sunday!


So anyways, last Sunday, I started work at the clinic again.  :)


It was work, work, work, work from 8am until 10/11/12 at night. It was tiring yet fun.


Laughed so much this whole week. Really missing the Singapore team! They're all so lively and super fun to work with!


But because of the busy schedule, I haven't gotten the chance to really explore my camera  :( 


Anyhow, I managed to take a few shots last night over dinner before Fad head back to Singapore this morning.


View them here : Album in Facebook


Went to Popular this afternoon and got myself two new novels. Both by Mitch Albom. Have a Little Faith and For One More Day.





Here you go, a vain pic of me  :)


Sorry for the blurry pic, my bro was the photographer. A lousy one!  :P


Ling is coming back from Singapore soon! Wheeee!!! Can't wait!

0 comments: