Thursday, November 12, 2009

Say NO

..to Roxy purses.


Well everything in this post is just my opinion.

I need a new purse. Yes, again.

I've had a few purses from Roxy before, and all of them somehow doesn't last that long.

For the money I pay for, I'd expect better quality?


I really hate changing purses. Its like, I arrange all my cards/notes/coins/yadiyada in that particular place, and I'll be so familiar with the arrangement . and suddenly my purse will decide to ditch me. Pffft.

I don't mind paying more for a better quality one. One that will last for 2 years (at least).

The only problem is, I need a purse with many compartments for cards. No, I don't have credit cards. I have a lot of member card, discount card, all-the-card-that-help-you-save! 

=D

Again, why am I so demanding?

I think I know why. I stare at this screen from 11am till whatever-time-I-go-to-bed. So.... I tend to get bored. and look around my room..my bag...my cupboard...

And start complaining about everything I can possibly find.

Lalalalalalalalalala

Eyh SHHHH I'm a girl I deserve the rights to rant


0 comments: