Monday, November 2, 2009

The Night That Made Us Go Kehh-Rayyy-Zee!

First of all, many thanks to Mr Edwin a.k.a the pembuli who brought us to the concert!  :)


Its supposed to start at 6pm. But we only left Klang at about 5.30pm.  =p
Kit called me at 5.15pm, when I was getting ready.

Kit: Hello where are u

Me: at home
Kit: SIAO AH U . DA LINE DAMN LONG U KNOW




LOL




Edwin was driving. And we had no idea where were we heading to. So we called Anand and asked for directions. Reach edy, Anand called me..


Anand : Dei where are you all laa
Me : Reach d! Where are you
Anand : You see the line? I'm somewhere there
Me : Okay give me a landmark or something, so that its easier for me to look for you
Anand : Stadium 


=.= 


What the heck! hahaha.. stupid Anand..   :P





Evie and I *blow blow blow* HAHAHA (inside joke)




Edwin. Me. Anand





Edwin and the cousins





Anand and myself





HAHAHAHA... Anand blowing. Ahems.





The whole bunch (minus Evie who was the camerawoman)





Whats this? Oh this is my view through-out the whole concert. =.=
Don't laugh ok.






Rachel's hair. Half of my face. Poser Ed and Rocker wannabe Anand





Ed and myself





Evie and Mua again!





The 3CUZ, with Anand disturbing us





Again =.=





Ed's suggestion to take pic from bottom. Results : Double and Triple Chin 
SOB





Damn high d! Coz after so damn freaking long, AAR finally came on stage! Woooots!







WOOTS WOOTS MY VIEW MY VIEW. 
Ok I lied. I raised my hand like soooo high up just to take the pic. FML





Anand who just finished showering at the concert  xD





Rach and myself. Messyyy!!





Ok fine you guessed it right. I raised my hand again.





YAY! Picture purrrfect! No disturbance coz we made Anand the cameraman! *genius







<3



<3333





My camwhore skill = Awesomeness!


Throughout the concert, there were this bunch of realllllyyy irritating high school kids behind us. Shouting A-A-R. Seriously, they can't even pronounce R properly. 
So it was like : A-A-AU
WTF Damn annoying.
Then they changed it to AH-AH-AH  
Sound like they were having sex or something.


Overall, we had a great time! (Despite all the stupid smokers smoking during the concert. Dahlah stuffy, wanna smoke somemore. Dumb ass. I hateeeee them!)
No consideration whatsoever.




After the concert, we headed to Murni @ SS2 for some good food before we went back  :)





0 comments: