Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hilarious Medical Check-Up Experience

Before I talk about my Medical Check-up Experience....


I think I'm gaining weight. 


O.0


Don't give me that look. 


I really eat alot these days.
Like the other day, I met up with Christine and Kit after my medical check-up.
I had one huge glass of honey lemon tea, lots of fries (fattening I know), and huge portion of rojak.


Even christine was amused. Haha.


And today, I had soooo many rice crackers. FML.


I keep eating and all I eat is fattening stuff.


Stop saying I'm underweight. I am not. I am normal. My BMI is 18.7  :))))   *proud








Ok now back to main topic.


Sooo, I had my medical check-up on Monday. 


Before I left my house, I drank L.O.T.S of water. No joke. People who know me well knows that I don't drink much water. (Hui Woon said I'm like a camel. HAHA)
Why I drank so much water? Because I dowan my pee to be yellow! HAHAHA 
Laugh la laugh. Wait lah you, next time when you go for medical check-up then u know.


So anyway.....I drank and drank and drank and drank and continue to drink MORE water.


Then, I went to Life Care Diagnostic (Located at Jalan Barat, next to Stamford College)


I swear to God and any other thinggyy up there, I almost died when I reached there..
Because I wanted to pee so badly but I can't because I need to pee when they give me the bottle so if I pee already then I won't have any urine to pee when I need to pee. Get it? 


(talking to self : hahaha so many "pee" in this blog post)


So I registered myself. yadi yada yadi yada.


Then the kind soul at the counter finally gave me the BOTTLE!!


Then I happily went to the toilet to pee. Hahaha   =D


I'm actually laughing  and typing at the same time because I find myself so funny here. haha.
Ok fine too syok sendiri already.


By the way, the service at Life Care is really good! I went for medical check up in the afternoon and my visa was approved at 11.30pm on the very same day!


Efficient!



0 comments: