Sunday, December 27, 2009

Crazy Shell Fella

Date :  25/12/2009
Time : 5pm
Venue : Shell Petrol Station (Federal Highway)


Ling, myself and my brother went to MidValley, because we had nothing else to do.


Went to do some last minute Christmas present hunting, then came back to get ready for the Christmas party at cousin's place.


So I decided to stop at the Shell petrol station coz no more petrol d.


I was wearing a maxi dress so I think thats why the following happened....
Malaysians never see ppl wear maxi dress before. SIAO.






Incident A : I went down from my car, inserted my Bonuslink card, followed by credit card. Then, some Indian guy was like "AMOI YOU CANTIK LA"   FML
I looked at the stupid lifeless assholes, and gave them a "WTF ARE U LOOKING AT" look, then continue to do my stuff. I really hate it when guys do that, its so damn irritating.


Incident B : As I was filling petrol, a worker (I think he's a foreign worker or something) came to me and passed me the contest form. (Neh the one if u win u get money wan)
He said "Hello Nicelady do you want some forms"
(Ok his english wasn't that good but that was what he meant la)


So I took the form from him, and filled up my particulars and stuff. And as I wanted to walk to the contest drop box, he said he will put it into the box for me, so I said OK THANKS


Then I continued driving.


Then, I received a message from DiGi saying that I have a missed call from this number. I called back, but no one answered. Ok fine. I didn't bother anymore.


Got home. get ready. bla bla bla..Went to cousin's place for Christmas party. 
Got another missed call from that number, I called back. This time, someone answered.


Me : Hello who are you
Him : err who are you
Me : What the f*** you called me and you asking me who am I??
Him : err i think err wrong number err sory


Then I just shut the phone


THEN, the KNS fella texted me :Hi i am very sory goodnight nicelady sory sory


SO I KNOW WHO IT IS ALREADY LOOR. THE LIFELESS WORKER LA!!!!
WHAT NICELADY ALL. STTOOOOOPIIIDDD


I replied : If you ever try to contact me ever again I'll report to the police


He replied : SORY LONG RUMBER MINTA MAFF AKU


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn funny!

0 comments: